Monday, July 4, 2011

Quick Harry Potter Graphic Art



In my Harry Potter inspired crafting frenzy, I was messing around in Photoshop today and made this quick little graphic. It's a really simple thing to do, and could easily be made into something in other media, like paper, felt or even embroidery. In fact, You may see this again in another incarnation in the next week or so. I just thought it was super cute and must be shared immediately.

Also, it's the only thing that is totally done and ready to share, as in my excitement I have started many projects but not finished any of them (as I am known to do). It also makes a great desktop background, so feel free to use it-- I certainly won't mind.




2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! It is super cute... I especially like Harry's dark glasses. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's summer! I thought he needed some cool shades for battling the Dark Lord in style...

    ReplyDelete