Monday, September 2, 2013

Fluffer Nutter Cookie Sandwich


Have you ever had a Fluffer Nutter (a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich)? I was never really into them as a kid, but I've been on a real S'mores kick lately. S0 when I made some more of my awesome Peanut Butter Cookies for my husband the other day, I decided to slap a "roasted" marshmallow between a couple of them and it was pretty fantastic.

To make these for a crowd you will need:

My Peanut Butter cookies (recipe makes 4 dozen cookies)
1 bag of marshmallows
a campfire or microwave (for roasting or heating up your marshmallows


I popped my marshmallows in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds to get them ooey and gooey, but I really wish I had been camping. Nothing beats roasting marshmallows over a campfire. Put two cookies around your marshmallow and YUM! Fluffer nutter cookie sandwiches. You could always add chocolate for an extra S'moresey experience, I wouldn't hold that against you.

Hope you are enjoying the last days of Summer!

2 comments:

  1. My new favorite kind of smores: use kettle potato chips instead of graham crackers. So crunchy, and it hits my salty-sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete